Vijesti iz mrežePrije 5 danaOtvorene prijave za Nuqleusov projekt Scinergy koji spaja znanstvenike i tvrtke Prije 5 danaOdržana konferencija Voogle 2023. – Expanding horizons in Hardware Prije 5 danaErasmus za mlade poduzetnike: Program za razmjenu ideja, ostvarivanje suradnje i rasta Prije 5 danaDostupni digitalni alati razvijeni u okviru projekta SPINTeam Prije 22 danaU sklopu Voogle konferencije 2023. obilježeno 30 godina Jedinstvenog tržišta EU te 15 godina EEN-a
Call for applicants to World Class Manufacturing training in Japan - November 2023 session
Managed since 1992 by the EU-Japan Centre, this 5-day training provides an in-depth analysis of Japanese manufacturing methodology with the aim of improving EU companies competitiveness and the quality of their products and services.
Next training session: 6-10 November 2023
Deadline for applications: 7 June 2023
Venue: Tokyo, Japan
- People with engineering or scientific background able to influence their company's production strategy or equivalent.
- Any industrial sector is welcome to apply.
The programme provides:
- In-depth analysis of Japanese manufacturing methodology
- Lectures, seminars presented by experts from Japanese industry
- Company and factory floor (Gemba) onsite visits
- Post-visit reviews
- And more
More information and application form on: