Vijesti iz mrežePrije 3 danaErasmus za mlade poduzetnike provodi se i online Prije 3 danaPošaljite svoje djelatnike na usavršavanje u inozemstvo! Prije 3 danaRiješite svoj tehnički problem na učinkovit način uz pomoć vrhunskih europskih tehnoloških centara Prije 6 danaFinanciranje poduzetničkih pothvata kroz EIT Health mrežu u 2021. godini Prije 10 danaNapredni modul Male škole poduzetništva za žene – otvorene prijave
INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE AND BROKERAGE EVENT „European day of agro & eco innovation“ - Višnjica
The brokerage event gathering companies from Hungary, Poland, Serbia, Slovenia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
and the international conference, are the accompanying events of the
4-th International fair of innovations, eco ideas, products and technology in agriculture and food industry - AGRO ARCA which will take place from 6-8 May 2011th in Slatina.
ARCA AGRO 2011 is the most important international event in this industry, and in 2010 it gathered over 250 exhibitors. www.agro-arca.com.hr
How to attend the brokerage event?
1. Register here by April 22nd 2011.
2. After registration you will get your login information for further processing of your profile.
3. Insert your cooperation profile by April 22nd 2011.
4. Select potential companies you want to meet during the event by April 28th 2011.
5. See the list of your scheduled meetings you’ll receive on May 2nd 2011.
6. See you in Višnjica on May 5th 2011.
Thanks to the self-description of the companies, the co-operation profiles provide an opportunity for fair visitors and exhibitors to select potential partners and to establish business contacts.
You select those companies from the pool that are of your interest, inform us about your selection online and we will set up your personal time schedule for the brokerage!
What are benefits of brokerage events?
- Concrete business offers and enquiries
- Technology profiles open for collaboration
- Individually scheduled business meetings
- Contacts with selected business partners on the basis of published profiles and required meetings
Who can participate?
- New ideas
- New products
- Ecologically grown products - scientific and technological projects
- Products and technology for agriculture and food industry
- Innovative solutions, assistants research, students and young innovators